YesNoOk

Dynamic Tab Switching? (Read 2072 times)

Started by adamlau, October 16, 2005, 18:42:36

Share this topic:
Dynamic Tab Switching? |
October 16, 2005, 18:42:36
How to set TabSRMM to select proper tab when multiple tabs are open and an incoming message is received? When I have two or more tabs open and the windows are minimized on start menu bar, only the last used message tab is displayed, flashed and shown when a new message is received, regardless of who sent the mesage. How to enable TabSRMM to dynamically swith tabs to the proper message sender when a message is received?
Re: Dynamic Tab Switching? |
October 16, 2005, 18:50:52
How to set TabSRMM to select proper tab when multiple tabs are open and an incoming message is received? When I have two or more tabs open and the windows are minimized on start menu bar, only the last used message tab is displayed, flashed and shown when a new message is received, regardless of who sent the mesage. How to enable TabSRMM to dynamically swith tabs to the proper message sender when a message is received?
Activate the "autoswitch" option. It only works for minimized windows.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork