Poll? What do you mean? I couldn't care less
3 (8.1%)
All your polls are belong to us
16 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: November 24, 2012, 09:04:01

Test |
March 12, 2005, 18:08:28
Please ignore this stupid poll. It's only there for testing the forum layout(s).

You may still vote, if it would make you feel better :)
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: Test |
March 14, 2005, 07:21:58
It hurts my eye's - but that could also be due to being awake for almost 48 hours, and spending the majority of that time at work, infront of a computer going through auditing reports  :-\
__
~AuSpLaYa~

Jabber: ausplaya@jabber.org
March 14, 2005, 07:30:56
It hurts my eye's - but that could also be due to being awake for almost 48 hours, and spending the majority of that time at work, infront of a computer going through auditing reports  :-\
Oh..

I know how you may feel :)
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
March 16, 2005, 22:42:47
LOL but I can't vote because I can't see the poll until I actually vote :)
... OK I'll just click the "all your polls are belong to us" ;D hahaha
__
;D Sorry for my English ;D
March 17, 2005, 23:06:50
LOL but I can't vote because I can't see the poll until I actually vote :)
... OK I'll just click the "all your polls are belong to us" ;D hahaha
I think, that option will win. That "all your..." crap seems to be still popular, even it's now quite old.
__
My SMF-based forum fork
March 18, 2005, 18:34:26
I think, that option will win. That "all your..." crap seems to be still popular, even it's now quite old.
What is this "all your bases are belong to us" anyway? I asked some friends about it and they all say it's popular and (of course) they heard it... but no one actually knows wtf does it mean and/or where it did come from :D
__
March 18, 2005, 18:41:10
March 18, 2005, 18:54:49
__
My SMF-based forum fork
March 18, 2005, 18:58:22
Hehehe ... thanks guys ... :)
I was born a little bit too late to experience these games :D
__
April 24, 2005, 21:04:46
Sorry, I'm blind!  :slanted: