YesNoOk

Strange line in the middle of them chat window (Read 3095 times)

Started by PG, August 08, 2009, 18:02:46

New #1
Strange line in the middle of them chat window |
August 08, 2009, 18:02:46
Ok, doesnt matter if I use my skin or not there is some random line clickable and seems to be to the input window related. When I send a message it vanishes but comes back after every reopening. Anyway I guess there were some changes in the skinning options too cuz my fonts etc look strange (the title too small, the tabs too strange, and button tabs isnt remembering, well it is now but wasnt b4). Was there something I missed? Some setting which makes the line appear? http://screencast.com/t/eX1kFXqmdlw

Anyway thx for any help and sorry if its just some minor setting or only my issue ( or already resolved somewhere)
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:18:48 by Nightwish
Re: Strange line in the middle of them chat window |
August 08, 2009, 18:16:20
I gues, you are using a trunk build.

Don't do so. They are not meant to be even useable at the moment. Stick with the stable.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: Strange line in the middle of them chat window |
August 08, 2009, 18:19:17
Ah, sorry, for the first time ever I forgot to write the version :P . Anyway since 3 years (or so)  I always used only compiled trunk . Ok will download somewhere the older version ;) . Thanks