YesNoOk

Smileys Issues (Read 1777 times)

Started by fixxxer, July 24, 2008, 10:48:30

Smileys Issues |
July 24, 2008, 10:48:30
Hi All!

I've got tired to fight with buggy nConvers++ and started using tabSRMM. Quite cute! But I have two issues already.

1. After first start I was told "flash.ocx is not registered". Possibly that' s why I see the following window during conversation:

But I have latest Adobe Flash installed and my FireFox works fine displaying flash animation! What's wrong?

2. When I try to use some xep smiley packs I obtain the following window:

The smileys work OK, but I have this window every time I call settings or start Miranda.

Any comments and recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Re: Smileys Issues |
July 24, 2008, 14:38:35
1. tabSRMM doesn't use flash in any way. The message must come from another plugin (ieview or maybe the flash avatar plugin).

The second issue is probably related to smileyadd. I don't use any XEP smiley packs though, but this message usually means that smileyadd has detected a problem with the smiley pack.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
July 25, 2008, 10:33:19
Thank you for quick reply. But why I have "no picture" sign in the TabSRMM chat window posted earlier? Or this is due some other plugin malfunction? Iа so - which plugin is responsible for avatar export in chat window (I believe it should be avatars, shouldn't it?)
July 25, 2008, 11:37:30
Thank you for quick reply. But why I have "no picture" sign in the TabSRMM chat window posted earlier? Or this is due some other plugin malfunction? Iа so - which plugin is responsible for avatar export in chat window (I believe it should be avatars, shouldn't it?)

IEView, in your case.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork