YesNoOk

No resize? (Read 2127 times)

Started by Targaff, August 03, 2006, 12:17:04

No resize? |
August 03, 2006, 12:17:04
I know this is resolveable because it happened with me at one point and now is fixed, but basically when my mum's profile starts, the Clist is the full height of the screen even though it's been told to autoresize in Contact List > Window.  It stays that way until the Clist updates - when someone logs on, say, or I manually show/hide offline contacts - but since she only has a small number of contacts frequently she ends up with it staying like this instead.

I've looked through the options screens and I must be missing something somewhere; either that or it simply does this if nothing happens that requires a redraw?  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers (and sorry for the big picture, no pic editors on my parents' computer!?!)
Re: No resize? |
August 03, 2006, 12:24:33
I think, its a small bug with the autoresize. That isn't affected by any option - it's more or less random - if it gets a resizing event caused by a small change of the list contents, it will resize at startup, otherwise not.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork