YesNoOk

miranda 0,10a1, alt+ctrl+b doesnt work (Read 1466 times)

Started by murphy, September 30, 2010, 18:52:25

miranda 0,10a1, alt+ctrl+b doesnt work |
September 30, 2010, 18:52:25
hi

in previous versions this always worked but starting 0.9... it seems to stop working
now with 0.10a1 it still doesnt work

is it known and will be fixed somewhen?
thanks
Re: miranda 0,10a1, alt+ctrl+b doesnt work |
September 30, 2010, 23:10:51
Not a bug.

Hotkeys are customizeable and the old hardcoded shortcuts may no longer work, but RTL works as always.

Use the stable version.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
October 01, 2010, 07:53:43
well, 0.9.2 also had this problem, so stable is not working as well

maybe im missing something, im talking about the history (im using historypp plugin). in the hotkeys i have alt+ctrl+b to change text direction, this changes the direction in the typing area, how can i change the direction in the history part?

thanks
October 01, 2010, 07:55:08
maybe im missing something, im talking about the history (im using historypp plugin). in the hotkeys i have alt+ctrl+b to change text direction, this changes the direction in the typing area, how can i change the direction in the history part?
thanks

Maybe H++ has its own option. The hotkey only works fine when using h++ or the default message log. It does not work when using IEView which needs separate templates for RTL.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 07:57:47 by Nightwish
October 01, 2010, 09:24:36
funny, it started working now suddenly
alt+ctrl+b.... oh well...