YesNoOk

messaging log (Read 2672 times)

Started by draco_, August 13, 2007, 15:25:23

Share this topic:
messaging log |
August 13, 2007, 15:25:23
hey there guys,
can I have a simple question? Is there any chance to configure how the ui in messaging sessions will look like? To be accurate I dont mean changing fonts and colors, I simply wanna remove splitting up messages into lines (dividing timestamp and nickname from the text itself) and that black line (could be a good idea but I dont like it atm:P) I tried to find it myself few times in options and I also tried to search for a scimilar problems around here, but no improvement so far :)
And I dont wanna hear it cannot be done :))) cuz this plugin is the best plugin I've ever encountered with :) (especially I like the tabs-like-buttons feature:P).
Thx for any reply folks and good work everyone who keep this project alive and those who brought it to the daylight in a first place :)

\\// LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Re: messaging log |
August 14, 2007, 14:39:45
hey there guys,
can I have a simple question? Is there any chance to configure how the ui in messaging sessions will look like? To be accurate I dont mean changing fonts and colors, I simply wanna remove splitting up messages into lines (dividing timestamp and nickname from the text itself) and that black line (could be a good idea but I dont like it atm:P) I tried to find it myself few times in options and I also tried to search for a scimilar problems around here, but no improvement so far :)
Options->Message Sessions->Message window->Message log tab... 'Standard template' button... edit everything to your liking...
Re: messaging log |
August 15, 2007, 10:41:17
ty mate, you rock! ;)