YesNoOk

Menu, Statusbar & New Infopanel Text Color (Read 2266 times)

Started by qee, December 14, 2009, 14:00:07

Menu, Statusbar & New Infopanel Text Color |
December 14, 2009, 14:00:07
Hi,
Is there a way to change the color of the text in the container menu, the statusbar and the new infopanel? (TabSRMM 3.0.0.16) I don't seem to find them under Fonts & Colors. The thing is that if you have the Aero "no effect" selected for the container along with a relatively dark window color (as I do), the text on these components is black with a black shadow on a dark background, which makes it almost unreadable.

Thanks...
Re: Menu, Statusbar & New Infopanel Text Color |
December 14, 2009, 15:12:34
No, you cannot change these colors, because Windows doesn't allow it in aero mode.

That's why there are the aero effects which can be used to enable colorized text and your own customized background gradients for all aero-enabled areas (thus improving readability).

__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: Menu, Statusbar & New Infopanel Text Color |
December 14, 2009, 16:14:08
That's unfortunate, I like the transparent look of it. I presume you can't change the color of shadow/glow under the text either.