YesNoOk

Hacking for fun @ www.try2hack.nl (Read 5873 times)

Started by FREAK_THEMIGHTY, April 01, 2005, 08:19:26

Share this topic:
Hacking for fun @ www.try2hack.nl |
April 01, 2005, 08:19:26
http://www.try2hack.nl/levels/

You have to find out the current password WITHOUT USING BRUTE-FORCE to get to the next level.

Please don't post any solutions in here, just hints and links to required programs!!

Enjoy!!  ;)
Re: Hacking for fun @ www.try2hack.nl |
April 04, 2005, 04:07:30
Cool link!  My first thought was "Yeah, sure I can do this..."  But engage a little brain power, and I was on level 4 within 3 or 4 minutes....   Then my short attention span kicked in.  :)
April 04, 2005, 05:40:17
OK, the smart feeling is gone (just as in Finding Nemo, when he said "Good feeling is gone!" - and yes, I watched that movie. :))

I'm stuck on level 4.   :'(
April 04, 2005, 05:52:44
OK, the smart feeling is gone (just as in Finding Nemo, when he said "Good feeling is gone!" - and yes, I watched that movie. :))

I'm stuck on level 4.   :'(
Lv. 4 you may need a java decompiler

I'm stuck on lv. 5 because my computer runs out of memory to run that vb program ><

By the way... how come I got 1 post and 4 stars, while you have 25 posts but 1 star?
April 04, 2005, 05:58:47
good question....  i'm a "newbie", you're a "member".  no idea.  probably the same reason i got kicked in the try2hack IRC channel for asking the "wrong" question.  whatever....  won't see me around here anymore.
April 04, 2005, 06:21:44
i don't thing that's it because you even have a better karma
April 04, 2005, 11:23:05
good question....  i'm a "newbie", you're a "member".  no idea.  probably the same reason i got kicked in the try2hack IRC channel for asking the "wrong" question.  whatever....  won't see me around here anymore.

It's a matter of usergroups. When I converted the database from the old forum software, I created a group for all members which existed at that time. That's the "Members" group.

Everybody who registered directly with the new forum gets assigned to one of the default usergroups (which are postcount - based). Yes, I know, postcount based usergroups are basically a bad idea and I don't like them, but I have still figure out how to get rid of them in SMF :)
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 11:29:31 by Nightwish
August 06, 2007, 21:09:15
that is a good site...thx for sharing