YesNoOk

Downloads, Mad mod and more (Read 9714 times)

Started by Nightwish, April 20, 2008, 11:16:10

Share this topic:
Downloads, Mad mod and more |
April 20, 2008, 11:16:10
Download locations and updates:

Because the file listing is still down, I've re-opened my own downloads for tabSRMM. You can find everything on the new site

The "Mad Mod"

This is a major modification for tabSRMM, adding a lot of new features and updates. It was written by Mad Cluster and we agreed to merge everything back into the main source tree to avoid splitting the code and forcing users to deal with different mods, version numbers and such.

See here for more: http://miranda.or.at/Blog:MadMOD
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: Downloads, Mad mod and more |
April 20, 2008, 13:09:25
Are you also going to update your plugins on temporary addons site like rainwater has asked in blog? I really hope the reason for your announcement is not lack of information considering that you are one of the most active devs...
April 20, 2008, 13:14:17
Are you also going to update your plugins on temporary addons site like rainwater has asked in blog? I really hope the reason for your announcement is not lack of information considering that you are one of the most active devs...

Nope, because the versions posted here are only for testing. They should not be considered stable releases, so they are not going to appear on any official (be it temporary or not) download site.

Plugins on that site should work with stable Miranda release (0.7 at the moment). Development builds of tabSRMM may not fulfill tis requirement any more or can become incompatible at any time.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 13:16:02 by Nightwish
May 20, 2008, 16:40:00
can you please reupload stable versions of tabsrmm and clist nicer to the addons site?
May 20, 2008, 17:47:47
can you please reupload stable versions of tabsrmm and clist nicer to the addons site?
Nope, because there are none at this time.

tabSRMM stable will soon become available but clist_nicer is currently not availble - it will after Miranda 0.8 goes final.
__
My SMF-based forum fork
May 20, 2008, 18:04:27
Nope, because there are none at this time.

tabSRMM stable will soon become available but clist_nicer is currently not availble - it will after Miranda 0.8 goes final.

well, there have been compatible version at the addons site before it went down, please upload them again..

Or where should a user get Miranda 0.7.x compatible versions?
May 20, 2008, 18:17:54

well, there have been compatible version at the addons site before it went down, please upload them again..

Current tabSRMM is compatible with 0.7 and 0.8.

clist nicer is NOT, so there won't be any new version for 0.7. sorry. And the old one does no longer exist.
__
My SMF-based forum fork
June 18, 2008, 12:51:16

Nope, because the versions posted here are only for testing. They should not be considered stable releases, so they are not going to appear on any official (be it temporary or not) download site.

Plugins on that site should work with stable Miranda release (0.7 at the moment). Development builds of tabSRMM may not fulfill tis requirement any more or can become incompatible at any time.

Hello
According to addons site  tabsrmm only works with 0.6.x and below.
http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=2457
"This version is obsolete and should no longer be used unless you are using an older build of Miranda (0.6.x)."

If you are telling people it is obsolete and should not be used by 0.7.x users, you should provide a link to the version they should use.

I made a thread about this at miranda forums. I think it is confusing new users who don't know what version of tabsrmm to use.
http://forums.miranda-im.org/showthread.php?t=18899