YesNoOk

Download location for latest version?! (Read 3385 times)

Started by seeker83, April 26, 2006, 12:22:15

Download location for latest version?! |
April 26, 2006, 12:22:15
Hello, since the miranda plugin site is down I cannot download the plugin from there. The temporary plugin-link-thread points to the 50 page thread on this site. But I don't find a new version of the plugin there, I only find a very old one and later posts that tells one to use the updated plugin (which doesn't work with that very old version). So if you could put up a download location of the latest version I would appriciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Download location for latest version?! |
April 26, 2006, 12:55:44
The latest version of TabSRMM is always (well, usually...) bundled with the lastest build release of Miranda-IM.
The latest release is build #52 and you can download it from Miranda's webpage.

Build #52.

Note that the latest TabSRMM builds work only with the latest build release of Miranda, so don't mix old and new versions...
April 26, 2006, 14:52:44
aha! :) I ment the latest version of clist_nicer+ though, but that also came with it :) Thanks!
May 04, 2006, 19:38:02
July 29, 2006, 23:10:33
July 30, 2006, 07:49:20
It provides builds based on when Faith Healer feels like compiling a new version.
It is by no means an official release of any plug-ins or core plug-ins of Miranda-IM.

The resources (icons) of the plug-ins are also different between the official releases and these compiles, as per to Faith's preferences.
Keep that in mind.