YesNoOk

dimm contacts? (Read 3255 times)

Started by creazion, March 20, 2007, 15:13:01

dimm contacts? |
March 20, 2007, 15:13:01
Thanks for a good plugin!

will it ever be possible to dimm idle contacts other ways than only by the icon? I dont show the status icon in my list (using clist_nicer) and i was wondering if its possible to dimm text/background for a idle person? or, if there is another solution just to show online af normal, and rest like idle, and dimm them??

Best regards
CreazioN
Re: dimm contacts? |
March 20, 2007, 15:20:04
Maybe there will be a separate skin item for idle contacts.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
March 20, 2007, 15:25:21
Maybe there will be a separate skin item for idle contacts.
I dont know how much work there is in that?

Not that much. Adding new skin items for contact rows isn't a big deal in clist_nicer. The bigger problem is to connect the item with a certain condition, but since idle status is already monitored by the clist, even this isn't so hard.
Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 17:20:53 by Nightwish
March 22, 2007, 06:48:55
I still hope that you could add this before you stopped coding on it :/ I really hope! :(

Thanks for a good plugin dude!
March 22, 2007, 14:55:46
I still hope that you could add this before you stopped coding on it :/ I really hope! :(

I didn't fully stop. I just decided to not add any more *big* features, but already existing ones will be improved and the plugin will kept compatible with future miranda versions.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
March 23, 2007, 06:23:09

I didn't fully stop. I just decided to not add any more *big* features, but already existing ones will be improved and the plugin will kept compatible with future miranda versions.
im so glad to hear! then its just waiting time :) thanks!