YesNoOk

ctrl+b to change to RTL (Read 2070 times)

Started by emailaya, October 30, 2009, 09:31:10

ctrl+b to change to RTL |
October 30, 2009, 09:31:10
hi

im asking just to know if it's known or maybe im missing something.
in previous version, pressing ctrl+b changed the history to be RTL <-> LTR, now it's not working.
my part in the history is RTL as it should while the other side part in the history is LTR.

im using historyPP plugin.

thanks
Re: ctrl+b to change to RTL |
October 30, 2009, 13:12:36
2 more things now that im using 0.9alpha 3

1) ctrl+b as mentioned above
2) when a contact send me a message for the first time the container pops up and gain focus
3) alt+s does not send message anymore (it worked in alpha2)

is it known or did i miss an option?

thanks
October 30, 2009, 15:13:40
2) when a contact send me a message for the first time the container pops up and gain focus

That's a setting thing and is optional.

All hotkeys are now customizable (Cusomize->hotkeys).
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
October 30, 2009, 21:23:50
2) i remember seeing it and setting it as i want but now i can't find it and see how it is defined, so where can i find it?

about the other 2 (hotkeys), find it and it worked perfectly now, 10x!
November 03, 2009, 18:07:02
where can i find the settings for not opening the window when a new msg comes in from a contact that im not chatting with yet?
thanks
November 03, 2009, 19:14:01
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
December 02, 2009, 10:10:03
hi

i looked even in the container settings and in miranda options and couldnt find how to stop point 2 from happening
the container keeps poping up when someone sends me a msg to start a conversation
December 02, 2009, 10:22:10
ok
found it just now
thanks