YesNoOk

Change colour of text in message window (Read 3550 times)

Started by shahfiroz, March 07, 2007, 13:34:53

Share this topic:
Change colour of text in message window |
March 07, 2007, 13:34:53
Hello folks.. I have been trying out Miranda (awesome!) but in the playing around have managed to change the message text in the message window to light gray. Now I dont know how to change it back and all my contacts cuss me saying they cant read. Please help.

f.
Re: Change colour of text in message window |
March 08, 2007, 09:03:50
Miranda IM Options >> Message Sessions >> Fonts and Colors

Unless I'm wrong, you need to change the colour of the Message Input Area font. But you will probably see which one is set to lightgray anyway :)
__
Read, search, and learn.
March 08, 2007, 11:58:45
Thanks for the help Tara, much appreciated. In desperation I changed all colours to black (no issues to that for my operational purposes), and the text window looked ok BUT MSN users complain back they see light gray only and have difficulty reading. Anyway I can say "dont format my messages on sending" if you know what I mean?

f.
March 08, 2007, 15:02:40
changed all colours to black (no issues to that for my operational purposes), and the text window looked ok BUT MSN users complain back they see light gray only and have difficulty reading.
Hmm, that should have worked afaik ... I'm afraid I've no idea what the issue might be then :(

Anyway I can say "dont format my messages on sending" if you know what I mean?
Unless I'm wrong, the "Send message font color/size info inside messages" option is responsible for that. You will find it on the "Account" tab in Miranda IM Options >> Network >> MSN.
__
Read, search, and learn.