YesNoOk

add ability to ignore Typing Notifications to contact display settings (Read 1804 times)

Started by FREAK_THEMIGHTY, November 11, 2007, 18:08:37

add ability to ignore Typing Notifications to contact display settings |
November 11, 2007, 18:08:37
Nightwish,
can you add a setting to ignore typing notifications to the "contact display settings"? (since the core already supports it)
It's a bit annoying if you ignore a contact that way but you still get typing notifications  :-\
Re: add ability to ignore Typing Notifications to contact display settings |
November 11, 2007, 18:10:00
Nope. Typing notifications are a message window thing and have nothing to do with the clist.

tabSRMM supports ignoring typing notifications and other messaging modules may be able to do the same.

In fact, the clist cannot ignore them, because the typing notifications are sent to the message window first.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 18:11:38 by Nightwish
November 11, 2007, 18:20:46
But the core supports that and it works fine :| (Events->Ignore List)
The same setting I'd like to have in that dialog...
November 11, 2007, 18:25:30
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork