YesNoOk

About smileyadd (Read 3876 times)

Started by Nightwish, July 19, 2005, 16:17:36

Share this topic:
About smileyadd |
July 19, 2005, 16:17:36
Beginning with the next release, I'll stop distributing smileyadd.dll with tabSRMM, because there is no longer a need for a special version.

I suggest then using the version by borkra:
http://www.miranda-im.org/download/details.php?action=viewfile&id=2152

It has all the changes required by tabSRMM, but has some more enhancements and should be more stable than my version which was built on an older codebase. Plus, it works with other messaging window aswell.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: About smileyadd |
July 19, 2005, 21:13:40
Sweet. I was wondering whether I should use the Smileyadd (fixed again) 1.4.14 or tabsrmm version.
July 19, 2005, 22:07:22
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
July 19, 2005, 22:10:22
When using Smileyadd (fixed again) 1.4.14 smiley button shows :) smiley but not the icon from tabsrmm_icons.dll and it doesn't depend on the chosen .msl file..
July 19, 2005, 23:09:55
When using Smileyadd (fixed again) 1.4.14 smiley button shows :) smiley but not the icon from tabsrmm_icons.dll and it doesn't depend on the chosen .msl file..

The icon from tabsrmm_icons dll is for IEView only, because IEView doesn't support a button icon. When using smileyadd, the icon is taken from the smiley pack.
__
My SMF-based forum fork