YesNoOk

0.9.9.100 available (Read 8939 times)

Started by Nightwish, March 05, 2006, 14:11:50

Share this topic:
0.9.9.100 available |
March 05, 2006, 14:11:50
Read more

(This is basically the build from nightly #48 with a few additional changes).
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
New #2
Re: 0.9.9.100 available |
March 08, 2006, 13:16:45
1 Like It 
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:10:45 by Nightwish
New #3
March 08, 2006, 16:10:17
I test this version but the bug I posted en http://www.miranda.or.at/forums/index.php/topic,945.msg6613.html#msg6613 is not fixed, please take a look.

There is no such bug in Tabsrmm and there never was. So there is really nothing to fix regarding this matter in tabsrmm (maybe elsewhere).

tabSRMM does not care about avatar filenames AT ALL, it uses the avatar service to obtain avatar pictures by handle directly. This might be a bug in avatar service or maybe even Miranda itself, but not in tabsrmm.

(it may also be a problem in MSN itself, something must be wrong certainly, but I did not yet figure out why avatars are not found when the profile exists in another directory - it does work in my test setup with the profile in %APPDATA%, so maybe this problem is related to localized versions of Windows).

__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:11:07 by Nightwish
March 08, 2006, 17:53:24
Sorry I post this because you told me "Then file it as known issue, but don't expect a fix in the near future (at least, not from me, as I don't have the time)." and I thought the tabsrmm was the bugy, so, is no Buddy bug.... but the thing is in the tabsrmm don´t show the avatar changes on MSN protocol when the Miranda.ini <>(ProfileDir=.)  :'(
March 08, 2006, 18:13:57
Sorry I post this because you told me "Then file it as known issue, but don't expect a fix in the near future (at least, not from me, as I don't have the time)." and I thought the tabsrmm was the bugy, so, is no Buddy bug.... but the thing is in the tabsrmm don´t show the avatar changes on MSN protocol when the Miranda.ini <>(ProfileDir=.)  :'(

Yes, it is still a known issue, but it is not a tabsrmm bug and the real cause is still unknown as I cannot reproduce it on my system.
__
My SMF-based forum fork