YesNoOk

.96 out (Read 15861 times)

Started by Nightwish, July 18, 2005, 05:16:40

Share this topic:
Re: .96 out |
July 21, 2005, 09:09:19
I have own personal theme, but how i may reccomend this plugin for others? default settings not from category "like or not like", they are simply awful and don't useable in any case!

Your plugin is great, many people think so, but i think you may include in releases "USEABLE" templates or you own template, for those who does not wish them to adjust...

The default templates ARE usable. And they are not so bad. They may not show off all possibilites of the template parser, and some may find them not really "pretty". But "pretty" isn't absolute. My own idea of a pretty template may cause headaches for other users. That's why I leave it up to the user to create his own personal look.

The fonts and colors are set to windows defaults (reasons already discussed)

Edit I'am currently playing with the NSIS (installing system by nullsoft) to create an .exe installer. If this all works as it should, then I may include a default .tabsrmm theme file and apply it automatically
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 09:14:06 by Nightwish
July 21, 2005, 09:24:05
I'am currently playing with the NSIS (installing system by nullsoft) to create an .exe installer. If this all works as it should, then I may include a default .tabsrmm theme file and apply it automatically
Great news! Its right way of developement, thank you :frown:
July 22, 2005, 09:49:53
great release again.

suggestions:

add a option to manually specify the send-message combination (i prefer ctrl+enter, but you only support enter and shift+enter)

the default colors settings for tabs make the text and everything invisible. i suggest using the miranda default colors / font sizes.
July 22, 2005, 10:00:41
add a option to manually specify the send-message combination (i prefer ctrl+enter, but you only support enter and shift+enter)
Uncheck 'Send on Enter' and 'Send on Shift+Enter' and what do you have...? ;D there is also Alt+s...
July 22, 2005, 11:27:41
and ctrl+enter!
July 22, 2005, 11:52:28
i love such "features" :(
July 22, 2005, 12:12:14
great release again.

suggestions:

Wrong. Ctrl-Enter is actually the default setting. It has been there since the beginning, because its inherited from SRMM.

__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
July 22, 2005, 14:11:44
i just installed tabsrmm and ctrl+enter added a linebreak. shift+enter and enter worked fine though.

i added it to a plain miranda installation - fresh installed, fresh profile, no other modules.
July 22, 2005, 14:44:48
you have to uncheck "send on enter".
i'm sure!
July 22, 2005, 18:01:45
right now i'm talking about the default setting nightwish mentioned.
July 22, 2005, 18:54:37
me too. if you uncheck "send on enter" you can use ctrl+enter to send a message.
if "send on enter" is checked ctrl+enter acts like enter without ctrl. (linebreak)