YesNoOk

tabsrmm user menu dissapeared (Read 3253 times)

Started by calpage, July 30, 2007, 04:27:31

tabsrmm user menu dissapeared |
July 30, 2007, 04:27:31
Sorry, maybe this was an repeated topic but i can't find any reference to this subject.
From a little time before, i don't remember wich version was, i hardly remember there was an USER menu in the conversation windows that holds
many options for, example, send a nudge, details, block user and other things and suddenly (but i can't recall since what version) dissapeared.
I want to know, if anybody knows, it's because the beta in tabsrmm or could be another plugin that i had, but i had memory of download the latest
nightly build from miranda's page with no more plugins that the base and the USER menu is still missing.
I barely remember switched to SCRIVER or the traditional window conversation style and i think that option showed up...
Thanks in advance, fellows, excuse please if this is a well known topic and my horrible english.
I've atached the capture below so can clear more what my words confuse.
Bye
__
I live again...
Re: tabsrmm user menu dissapeared |
July 30, 2007, 05:55:16
Not a bug.

Behaviour is correct, the menu is currently disabled. It also looks like it won't come back, because there were serious issues with the user menu on the menu bar. You can still access the user menu via the toolbar button and the status bar (right click).

__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Re: tabsrmm user menu dissapeared |
July 30, 2007, 11:31:56
Thanks nightwish i've imagined that because there was a long time since i don't see that menu.
__
I live again...