YesNoOk

Services for the favorite, and recent contacts context menus.  (Read 1318 times)

Started by NightFox, October 06, 2009, 18:40:06

Services for the favorite, and recent contacts context menus.  |
October 06, 2009, 18:40:06
Please make service to call favorite contact context menu, and service to call the recent contact context menu.
You've got a service SRMsg_MOD/Show_TrayMenu for calling opened contacts, maybe you'll extend it more?
Re: Services for the favorite, and recent contacts context menus.  |
October 06, 2009, 20:48:16
Maybe, but no extra services.

TabSRMM may get an API similar to the mmi/utf/freeimage api where you have exactly ONE service to retrieve a pointer to the interface.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
October 07, 2009, 02:40:39
And a side note:

A service isn't even required. It's sufficient to set the database values "IsFavorite" and "IsRecent" - tabsrmm will pick them up automatically.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
October 08, 2009, 19:27:09
No, I need it apart, I want to add certain buttons by Actman+UseAction(plugins) to toolbar in clist modern.
October 08, 2009, 19:46:57
No, I need it apart, I want to add certain buttons by Actman+UseAction(plugins) to toolbar in clist modern.

So where is the problem? Add a BYTE value "IsFavorite" to the contact and that's it.

No, I'am not going to add extra services for such simple things. Service bloat = Miranda slowdown.
__
My SMF-based forum fork