This was something I noticed with the original chat.dll for Miranda but seeing as how TabSRMM replaces this entirely, I figured it might be the more optimal place to have this idea played with.The logging to disk function seems to be a carbon copy of the original, but it was always one thing that irked me as much then as it is in this variation: the output is... odd, and doesn't match up to what the message log on display is. The logging functions that are below the button to log to disk don't seem to affect this aspect and I was curious as to whether or not this would be feasible to impliment. Ideally, I'd prefer to see an rtf/html output option to have the "to disk" logging match the displayed log.I think the biggest issue I've had with the original was actual messages, as opposed to actions/parts/joins/etc. Regardless of the displaying of the name vs. the message being either the default "%n: %m" or the more common IRC default "<%n> %m", neither are introduced, with the log instead using the asterisk as an indicator that it is a message, followed by " %n * %m". At the very least, if it were possible to make those variables affect the logging to disk along with the message log, that, I would think, would be a considerable improvement.