YesNoOk
  1. Welcome!
    EosAlpha BBS is a fork of the popular Simple Machines Forum software. We aim at creating a new forum software, adding several new features and a modern and fresh design on top of the existing SMF code base.

This software is currently in an early stage of development and this forum acts primarily as a testing platform for the ongoing development.

Feel free to look around to get an idea about how it feels and looks.
View in topic context
Re: News and announcement system overhaul |
March 21, 2012, 12:21:52
Skyrim is a worthy distraction, eheh, I have yet to finish the Dark Brotherhood storyline and the Main Quest (did pretty much all of the other quests and minor tasks), these days I'm into Kingdoms of Amalur which isn't bad either.
Well, I haven't finished it either, but that's not a problem. Elder scrolls games have always been designed to be "open ended" without quests and storylines being mandatory.
The EoS thing is in the Private area IIRC.
Yeah, found it. It was in one of the blog articles...
Yeah, it's finally running Wedge, actually I thought it made you want to restart dev on EoS since this happened at the same time ;)
Really? I thought you had made the update ealier as I haven't been visiting wedge.org for the last few weeks (while I was away).
I suppose you'd already seen the demo sites before, anyway...? (For Friends only. And you're in the Friends group.)
Yeah, but quite a while ago and it did look somewhat different back then.

BTW: Happy B'day :)
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 14:32:03 by Nightwish