YesNoOk
  1. Welcome!
    EosAlpha BBS is a fork of the popular Simple Machines Forum software. We aim at creating a new forum software, adding several new features and a modern and fresh design on top of the existing SMF code base.

This software is currently in an early stage of development and this forum acts primarily as a testing platform for the ongoing development.

Feel free to look around to get an idea about how it feels and looks.

[Bug] Search box misaligned (Read 1754 times)

Started by live627, September 06, 2011, 07:19:47

Share this topic:
[Bug] Search box misaligned |
September 06, 2011, 07:19:47
  • Oh, a-hunting we will go.
 :)
Re: [Bug] Search box misaligned |
September 06, 2011, 10:55:41
Did you try to refresh (force-reload) everything - css and other things change often...

If yes and it's still broken, which browser version (looks like Firefox, but anyway...)
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork
September 06, 2011, 21:39:25
  • Oh, a-hunting we will go.
Just hard-refreshed, nothing changed. It isn't browser specific (but I use Firefox 6). I can tell you aren't on 1920 wide. Firebug shows the absolute positioning does it.
September 07, 2011, 03:30:22
Just hard-refreshed, nothing changed. It isn't browser specific (but I use Firefox 6). I can tell you aren't on 1920 wide. Firebug shows the absolute positioning does it.
There was indeed a missing div, so the expandable search form was anchored at the wrong parent and did move horizontally at higher resolutions.

Didn't notice this on my notebook, because of limited horizontal resolution...

Should be ok now.
__
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
My SMF-based forum fork